Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
The Medical Laboratory Technology Program shall prepare our graduates with sense of responsibilities, efficient, dedication and equipped with compassionate, holistic patientcare and continuous professional development. With integrity and ethics, we shall serve the nation and the environment with creative ideas without compromising on ourresponsibilities.
Medical laboratory technology is health care-based discipline involving laboratory investigations related to diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. Perform various sophisticated tests to analyze a variety of samples blood, urine, sputum, tissues and other body fluid.
Medical Laboratory Technicians perform routine laboratory testing or in research laboratory and assigned tasks with quality control and quality assurance. That covers in all areas of the clinical laboratory including Blood banking, Clinical chemistry, Hematology, Immunology, Histopathology, Cytology and Microbiology.
Medical Laboratory Technologist, Assistant Scientific Officer, Research Assistant (various field), Cytotechnologist, Histological Technician, Application Specialist, Medical Supply Purchaser, Clinical Instructor, Medical Underwriter, Hospital Quality Assurance Coordinator.
Pass SPM/SPMV at least 5 Credits:
1. Pass in Melayu Language
2. Pass in English Language
4. Any 1 subject (Science/ Physic/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Basic Science or Applied Sciences)
5. Any 3 other subjects (Include credit in Malay Language and/ English Language)
Certificate in related Health Sciences with minimum CGPA 2.75.
- Bachelor Medical Laboratory Technology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Biomedicine (Hons)
- Degree in Doctor of Mediciene (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dietetics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Nutrition (Hons)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science (Hons)
· Basic Medical Laboratory Technology Principles And Practices
· Basic Biology & Human Genetic
· Basic Chemistry
· Anatomy & Physiology
· Basic Microbiology
· Basic Biochemistry
· Immunology And Serology
· Clinical Microbiology
· Clinical Chemistry
· Research Methodology & Biostatistic
Medical Laboratory Technology
January, April and September